Question Wednesday~Nail Polish Edition~3:00 PM
Happy Tuesday everyone! So I know it is Tuesday afternoon, but I am going to go ahead and post this week's installment of My Mane Blog's Question Wednesday, which is all about nail polish.
1. Favorite everyday nail polish color:Right now I like pastels, especially lavender and pink. I finally decided to paint my nails and went with Essie's Nice is Nice, which I love!
2. Favorite nail polish trend(s): I really do not have one. I feel bad for saying this since I am a beauty blogger, but I don't keep up with nail trends since I don't have time to try them myself, let alone paint my nails one shade :(
3. Acrylics or natural? Natural all the way. I can't have acrylic nails since I spend a lot of my time in labs, plus there is just too much upkeep.
4. Favorite Nail Polish Brand: Essie
5. How often do you change your nail polish? Not very often. I'm not a huge polish person, so I can go two weeks or longer without changing (and that is when I actually wear polish.) Provided that they do not chip a lot, of course! I just apply top coat every couple of days to keep my nails looking glossy and to prolong chipping.