ColourPop Strobing Kit First Impressions, Swatches, and FOTD2:19 PM
I finally got my ColourPop order yesterday! I think I placed my order on the 11th, so pretty much the second the strobing kits were launched. I knew it would be a while since ColourPop was pretty backed up and they make everything in house. So far, it was worth the wait!
Strobing is one of the latest beauty trends. It is all about highlighting your features and ditching contouring. Although I am not sure that I could ever completely ditch contouring. There are two strobing kits: one of light/medium skin tones and another for medium dark/deep skin tones. Being the extremely fair shade I am, I naturally went with Strobing Kit I. They come with a blush, two highlighters, and three Lippie Pencils.
- Fanny Pack: icy white with a pearlescent finish
- Non-Fiction: warm pink with gold and copper shimmer
- Parasol: peachy gold
- Fame: light warm nude (Creme Sheer)
- Thistle: warm peach (Creme)
- Marmalade: warm rosy pink (Creme)
|Fame, Thistle, and Marmalade|
- ColourPop Shadows in Girly, Game Face, Halo, and Smash
- Catrice Lash Boost Lash Extension Fibers
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
- Maybelline Brow Define and Fill Duo
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Concealer
- Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Foundation
- Catrice Color Correcting Mattifying Powder
- ColourPop Strobing Kit I
- Non-Fiction on cheeks
- Fanny Pack on bridge of nose, above eyebrows, cupids bow, and cheek bones
- Thistle on lips
The strobing kits are $39 and if you love highlighters, is worth checking out. I will post a more in depth review once I have thoroughly used every product.