FOTD Using Bite Beauty's Bellini Lipstick12:04 PM
Happy Friday! I am sorry for being a bit MIA on here this week. I have been feeling a little run down, but I am doing much. much better.
I tried out the new Bite Beauty shade called Bellini yesterday, and I am already a little obsessed. I did not buy the full size, but instead got the 250 point perk Sephora had. But now that I have tried it, I just might get the full size. I meant to do an FOTD post yesterday, but I just never got around to it. I am making up for it today, though.
My eyeliner ended up being a lot thicker than what I wanted, but I just went with it. Whatevs.
- Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette
- Pink Champagne on the lid. I hate this phrase, but this shade gives me life.
- Morocco and Fudge in the crease
- Fudge along my lower lash line
- Soft Peach to blend out the crease and below my brow bone
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara
- Milani Stay Put Brow Color in Medium Brown
- Sephora Collection Ultimate Oil in Gel Lipstick Remover is also amazing at touching up your eyeliner and removing any smudges
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Perfector
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation in 110 Ivorie C
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
- NYX Wonder Stick
- Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Bellini
- Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Bellini