ColourPop Throws It Back to the 90's With Their Fall Collection10:02 PM
Guys, I cannot tell you how excited I am for ColourPop's Fall Collection. I am still obsessed with all things from the 90's because it was just the best time to be a kid. And I miss it so much. Everything was so much simpler back then. And pretty much the only music I listen to now is from the 90s. I am not a fan of most of this modern nonsense constantly on the radio. No thank you. I didn't get the entire collection, but I am in love with what I did get. I also did an FOTD with some of the products, but I am going to do another one because I didn't like how this look translated on camera. Plus my eyelids and skin are really dry right now (as opposed to being oily), which caused the eyeshadows to not blend out so well.
Super Shock Shadows:
- Boy Band is a pearlized red copper. This shade is everything. I can't even think of an adjective that is adequate enough to describe the awesomeness of this eyeshadow. Forget the fact that it was named after the multitude of boy bands that dominated the 90's. N*SYNC will forever by my favorite, by the way. The color is probably one of the most stunning ColourPop has done to date. And of course the formula and pigment is on point.
- Mixed Tape is a pearlized cool grey. Another beautiful shade that takes me back to a time where generating a playlist actually took real effort and patience. I actually picked this up as a birthday gift for my mom, who is obsessed with taupe-y shades. So far, she loves it.
- Party Time is a matte mauve-y grey. I also got this one for my mom. It is the first ColourPop shade she has ever tried, and after getting the hang of the texture, she loved it.
- Stereo (currently sold out) is a blackened burgundy with copper and pink duo chrome glitter. It is as cool as it sounds.
- Central Perk is a matte maroon, obviously named for the coffee shop in Friends.
|Central Perk, Party Time, Boy Band, Stereo, Mixed Tape. No flash, indoor lighting.|
|Central Perk, Party Time, Boy Band, Stereo, Mixed Tape. With flash.|
- Contempo: matte dusty rose
- Grunge: cool plummy brown
|Grunge Lippie Stix, Grunge Lippie Pencil, Contempo Lippie Stix, and Contempo Lippe Pencil. No flash, indoor lighting.|
Bottom line, I LOVE this new collection and I think you need to get at least a couple of the items. I also want to thank ColourPop for shipping my order so quickly. I expected my order to take 10 days to process like my last one did. Not really a big deal because they have been releasing new products like crazy over the last few months. Anyways, I got some of the items as a birthday gift for my mom and they arrived just in time. I did't pay for express shipping or anything, either. it was just like they knew. =)
I have a lot of stuff coming up, so stay tuned! Be sure to follow me on Instagram if you don't already. I always post any updates on there. My username is @AtlantanBeauty. See you soon and I hope you had an amazing (and long if you are in the USA) weekend!