Fall Inspired FOTD Using New Products and Old Favorites8:37 AM
I am a huge fan of autumn. Unfortunately, it is still in the mid to high 80s in Georgia. Although we did have some beautiful mid 70s weather a few days ago. Anyways, I am ready for fall and all of the beauty trends that come with it. Such as dark brown lips, which I am surprisingly a huge fan of. This look is all about the lips. I will note newer products with an asterisk.
- Benefit Air Patrol*
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette (white chocolate, cherry cordial, and marzipan)
- It Cosmetics CC+ Eye
- ColourPop's Central Perk Eyeshadow. If you don't have it, get it ASAP.*
- L'Oreal Voluminous Super Star Liner*
- Maybelline Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara*
- Pixi Endless Brow Gel Pen*
Naturally I began by priming my eyes with Benefits Air Patrol and concealed my dark circles using It Cosmetics CC+ Eye. After letting Air Patrol sit for a bit, I applied White Chocolate all over my eye. I used Cherry Cordial in the crease, but keeping the focus more on the outer portion of my eye. To intensify Cherry Cordial, I used a teensy bit of ColourPop's Central Perk blended on top of it. To line my eyes, I used the new L'Oreal Voluminous Super Star Liner and winged it out just a bit. FYI, I am not sure if I am a fan of it. I filled in my brows using the new Pixi Endless Brow Gel Pen (loving it) and applied two coats of Maybelline's Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara, which I am also enjoying so far.
If my eyeliner looks a little screwed up, it is because I am not used to the shape of the applicator yet. That new L'Oreal liner has a few quirks.
- It's Skin Babyface One Step Base in Green
- e.l.f. Acne Fighting Foundation
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Concealer
- Catrice Illuminating Highlighting Pen
- ColourPop's Grunge Lippie Pencil
- ColourPop;s Grunge Lippie Stix
I will be back later with a look at a new Pixi by Petra Palette, my thoughts on Benefit's Air Patrol, and an amazing online boutique you need to know about. See you soon and have an amazing Saturday!