FOTD Using ColourPop's Metamorphosis Quad6:26 AM
If you saw my last post, then you already know that I added a few new items to my ginormous ColourPop collection, Seriously, it is massive. I wanted to use the Metamorphosis palettes to show how the shade Kindness works, which is a transforming base that alters how your base eyeshadow looks, Kindness can appear more blue, more brown, or even more maroon depending on what you use it with. I just wanted to test the waters, so I just used it on top of Strength and Bravery, which are also in the quad.
- Benefit's Air Patrol
- ColourPop Metamorphosis Quad: Strength, Bravery, and Kindness
- ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Central Perk
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown
- Catrice Lash Boost
- Maybelline Brow Define and Fill Duo
- Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
To prime my eyes, I used the new Benefit Air Patrol. It is some good stuff. After letting it sit for a few seconds, I used a finger to apply Strength on my lid. I used a fluffy blending blush to blend it out and into the crease. I applied Bravery, also with a finger, and blended it out a little. I dabbed Kindness on top and blended it all out with a brush. This look was all about layering. I lined my lower lash line with ColourPop's Stereo and drew my wing using Mad Max Brown by Kat Von D. I finished up my eyes my filling in my brows and applying mascara.
- It's Skin Babyface One Step Base in Green
- Almay Clear Complexion Makeup
- NYX Wonder Stick in Universal
- Maybelline SuperStay 24 Concealer
- Catrice Illuminating Highlighter Pen
- ColourPop Lippie Stix in Frida
I hope you guys are having a fabulous Wednesday morning! I will be back later on with a review on Rimmel's new Oh My Gloss glosses. See you in a bit!