Weekly Haul Featuring Some Awesome New Fall Items10:43 AM
Hi, everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend. I had all intentions of getting this post up yesterday, but it was my mom's birthday and I got busy with other things. I have accumulated some awesome things over the last week and I am excited to share them with you.
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar
- CVS Brand 100% Tea Tree Oil: seems to be good stuff so far. I use it as a spot treatment for pimples.
- ROC Retinol Complexion Sensitive Night Cream also seems to be working well. Sure it caused the usual redness and dryness, but it is fairly minor.
- Beauty 360 Detoxifying Purifying Facial Mask
- Almay Clear Complexion Foundation has nice coverage, but does seem to dry my skin out.
- Wet n Wild 'Here's to the Wild Ones' Fall Collection lipsticks are something I haven't tried yet because my lips have been really dry and sensitive over the last few days. They are on the mend, though. I got Coffee Buzz, Celeb Sighting, and On The Ave.
- Sonia Kashuk Grand Bazaar Blush Wine Liquid Lip because I love Sonia's products, and my Target still doesn't have the face and eye palette yet. Grr....
- Rimmel Oh My Gloss! in Stay My Rose and Non-Stop Glamour. These new glosses claim to stay glossy for up to 6 hours. I haven't thoroughly tested these out, but I am seriously doubting that.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Cheek Flush in Pop of Peach is just adorable. Plus I hear it is sheer, which is a quality I love in blushes.
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- e.l.f Acne Fighting Foundation
- Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Eyeliner in Oh Fudge. I have tried it once, and so far I really like it.
- Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel has rave reviews. A lot of people say it makes a good, light weight moisturizer and that it helps heal acne. Well, for less than $4, why not try it?
- Grunge Lippie Stix
- Grunge Lippie Pencil
- Ultra Matte Lip in Clueless
- Super Shock Shadows in Boy Band, Stereo, and Central Perk
- Too Faced Star Dust Palette by Vegas Nay for obvious reasons. It is gorgeous!
- Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eye Primer