FOTD:Spring into Fall with Lancome's Fall Collection12:00 PM
I have been sitting on a couple of new products by Lancome, and decided it was time to show them some love. One product I used is a new palette and the other is one of the new matte lip colors, which was a must. This look is not a traditional "fall" look as the lip color is more bright and spring like, hence the name of this post. See what I did there? Okay. I'll stop now.
- Maybelline Better Skin Concealer
- Lancome Color Design All in One 5 Shadow and Liner Palette in Mon Regard Parisien
- Anastasia Brow Whiz in Medium Brown
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- Kat Von D Lock It Featherweight Foundation Primer
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in 110 C
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops in P20
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles de Neiges
- Lancome Blush Subtil in Miel Glace
- Lancome Le Crayon in Cherub
- Lancome L'Absolu Velours in Velours de Petale
I have a few errands to run and dinner to make, but I will be back with a review on the eyeshadow palette I used today. I am going to test out the lipstick a little more to see how I feel about it.
See you soon and have a great Monday!