Huge Collective Haul From Belk, Ulta, Target, and More!8:59 AM
This is going to seem like a massive haul, but this is stuff I have accumulated over the last month to a month and a half. Most of it I haven't tried yet, but there are a few things I have dabbled in. This could end up being a rather lengthy post, so sit back, relax, and grab your favorite beverage.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System 30 Day Trial Set. I used this a few years back to clear up my skin during a horrible breakout and it was amazing, I bought the smaller sizes because I wanted to make sure the products still worked well for my skin. Fingers crossed that my skin will finally clear up. Again.
- M.A.C Enchanted Eye Bag in Nude. It has the infamous Painterly Paint Pot in it, so I had to. Plus the packaging for the Holiday collection is on point this year. So simple, yet so pretty.
- M.A.C Enchanted Eve Eye Palette in Warm. This is actually for my mom. She is quite picky when it comes to her eyeshadows, so I will let you know what she thinks. If she likes it, it is good stuff. Of course I will probably be testing it out once or twice, too.
- M.A.C Huggable Lip Colour in What A Feeling. Also my mom's. But it is such a gorgeous color that I just had to share.
- M.A.C Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Shaft of Gold. It isn't Oh, Darling, but it is still pretty. I am not breaking my neck trying to find it.
- Lucky Foundation Sample Set. I am an affiliate with this new cosmetic brand, so I did get this at a discount. This set has every shade of their foundation, and they provide a generous amount. I love that they put in in little tubes versus packets. I have only tried it once, so the jury is still out. If you are interested in trying them out, you can use the code clarria15 to get 15% off of your order. I will be doing a more in depth post about the brand by the end of the week.
- Too Faced Le Grand Chateau is one of the products that I have used a few times, and I am loving it! The eyeshadows are nothing new or revolutionary, but the quality is great and the packaging is cute. The blushes might be a bit sheer for some, but I actually like that.
- Too Faced Le Petit Tresor was a last minute purchase. I haven't tried the Le Creme lipsticks, and it was such a great value. I wore Taffy today and loved it. It was one of the most hydrating lipsticks I have ever used, so they will be perfect for the colder months. Plus the lipsticks come in a glittery blue bag. Gotta love it.
- Maybelline Gilded in Gold Makeup Kit. Oh my goodness, guys! I have not seen a drugstore brand do a palette like this for the Holidays. I have already done a post about it, which you can see here.
- Too Faced Melted Kisses and Sweet Cheeks Set. The mini blushes got me. Plus I love the formula of these lipsticks, and I only have one. This set is composed of deluxe sizes, but I think they should last a long time.
- Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Masks in Avocado and Makgeoli. You can never have enough sheet masks, and when you see that your local Ulta has Tony Moly, you have to try a couple of things. You just do. I have used the avocado one, and initially I liked it. BUT, I did use the night I had the allergic reaction. That was the only new product I had tried that night, so I wonder if it was the culprit. But I highly doubt it because it felt so soothing while I wore it.
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels. I just needed another matte liquid lipstick to try. Once you have tried them all, you might as well try them all. At least when it comes to the cheap ones.
- Leaders In Solution 'Bye Bye to Dry' and Kalahari Moisturizing Sheet Masks. I have heard a lot of great things about Leaders, so I picked up two sheet masks to try. My skin is pretty dry right now, so they sounded perfect.
- bareMinerals The Regal Wardrobe 12 Piece Eye and Cheek Palette. bareMinerals makes such well thought out and easy to use eyeshadow palettes, and this one is no exception. Based on appearance, I don't like this one quite as much as the palette they did last year. You probably will have shades similar to this in your collection, but the quality of their eyeshadows is great.
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Survivor. It supports breast cancer, and it is a lovely color. It basically sells itself.
- Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub. I have heard good things about this sugar scrub and we all want to maintain soft skin throughout the summer. I didn't buy the full size, but I opted for the travel sized version they have near the register.
- e.l.f Blush Palette. It was $2 cheaper than at Target, and I was already planning on buying it.
- Naisture Red Wine Mask Pack. Apparently I am under the impression that sheet masks are no longer going to exist and I need to buy them all. The same will apply for the next three products,
- Spa Life Seaweed + Omega 3 Facial Masks
- Forever Luminous Wild Cherry + Collagen Hydrating Facial Wrap
- Dr. Lip Bang's Lip Freak Buzzing Lip Balm is the most interesting beauty product I have ever tried. It delivers on its promise to freak your lips out. It literally makes your lips feel like they are buzzing, like a cell phone on vibrate or jolt of electricity. I have to do a full review on this for your guys. I think it is cool, but a lot of people will be put off by it.
- Burts Bees Avocado Pre Shampoo because I need all the help I can get with my dry hair.
- Burts Bees Shea and Grapefruit Deep Conditioner. Ditto.
- Pixi Luster Matte Lipsticks in Plump Pink and Plum Berry. I just love Pixi, and I am glad I got these. I have worn Plump Pink and I am obsessed with how creamy and hydrating it feels. Plus it is hard to pass up a new display at Target.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in Addiction. This goes back to my need to try every liquid matte lipstick. I can't help it.
As you can tell, I have a ton of great stuff that I will be sharing with you.