FOTD Incorporating Some Cooler Toned Eyeshadows1:17 AM
I was playing around with my Makeup Geek eyeshadows and I decided to take a small step out of my comfort zone by using cool toned shades versus warmer tones. This is not a dramatic look by any means, but it has a nice combination of metallic, shimmer, and matte shades. Keep on reading to see the finished look and what products I used to achieve it.
- NYX White Eyeshadow Base
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Bedrock (crease), Whimsical (lid), Cupcake (lid), Vintage (crease and lower lash line), Baby Face (above crease to help blend), Shimma Shimma (brow bone), and Phantom (inner corner).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Medium Brown
- Luminess Air Supremacy Mist Foundation in Shade 2
- Catrice Allround Concealer Palette
- Catrice Colour Correcting Mattifying Powder
- Luminess Air Supremacy Blush in Soft Rose
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Champagne Pop
- Burt's Bees Lipstick in Lily Lake
I haven't done an FOTD post in a long time, so I wanted to post a quick one. I want to do another Swatchfest Sunday post later on, but I am trying to decide what to do. I am torn between two different ideas. Stay tuned to see which one I go with. =)
See you soon!