FOTD: New Product Try On9:36 AM
Today I broke out some of my new drugstore goodies to try out. So far, I am very impressed with everything. Kudos to these brands for making quality products at good prices. This post will be short and sweet as it is time for me to hit the hay. Or at least it was. Then my dog decided to keep me up most of the night because of the crazy rain and now I am all kinds of grumpy. Plus I have a splitting headache. Yay.
So far, I am liking the products I used. The only thing I am kind of "meh" about right now is the sculpting kit by Rimmel. The highlight will be great for someone who wants something subtle, but I like a more intense highlight. I do love the blush, though.
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Milani Everyday Eyes Palette in Earthy Elements
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Demolition
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz
- Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil
- Milani Length In Seconds Lash Extension Fibers
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
Face: and Lips:
- NYX Soft Focus Primer
- L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation
- Maybelline Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder
- Rimmel London + Kate Moss Sculpting Kit in Golden Sands
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray
- Burt's Bees Lipstick in Blush Basin
I am hoping to start my Best of 2015 series today, too. I am going to start with skin then go to my makeup favorites. I'll probably end up doing Polyvore sets simply because it looks more streamlined and quite frankly it is just easier considering how tired I am. I am off to chug some coffee and I will see you soon!
And please be careful out there. It seems the entire country is experiencing some sort of inclement weather, so stay safe and be careful. xoxo