Swatchfest Sunday: Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse Shadow and Light Luminous Eye Palette9:51 AM
Borghese sent me this palette a few months ago and I have used 3 or 4 times, but I haven't said too much about it. Well, I decided it was time to introduce this pretty palette to you today. It has 12 neutral eyeshadows in varying finishes. Most of the shades lean on the warmer side, but there are a few cooler toned ones.
This palette has stunning shades, but they are not unique by any means. You probably have dupes for every one of these shades. They do have a nice, smooth texture and the pigment is good for the most part. Especially for the shimmery shades. I have worn them a few times and I have noticed some creasing and fading.
- Bask: satin warm creamy beige
- Afterglow: shimmering champagne
- Pulse: shimmering peach
- Veil: cool toned light brown
- Muse: shimmering antique gold
- Ascend: satin warm tan that you probably won't be able to see in swatches because it blends perfectly into my skin.
- Wane: satin warm medium brown
- Impact: shimmery copper
- Downfall: matte dark brown
- Out There: shimmery pewter
- Shroud: shimmery charcoal with subtle silver shimmer
- Immortal: dark black with silver glitter
As always, I have included swatches with and without primer. The top picture is without primer and the bottom is with primer. The palette costs $55 and you get 12 eyeshadows and 1 oz of product. I'll do a full review of the palette once I try it out some more.