FOTD: I Shouldn't Have Even Bothered8:28 PM
This was from one of those days where I shouldn't have even bothered with makeup. Everyone kept complimenting me on this look, but I am not a huge fan for some reason. I think a lot of it has to do with my seborrheic dermatitis flare up. I haven't had any issues with that in so long that I had forgotten how frustrating it is. And the liner on my left eye is messed up. But that is usually the case.
Anywho, I stuck with my usual warm toned eyes. I really need to venture away from that and be creative.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Babyface (base), Mango Tango (crease), Cocoa Bear (crease), and Shimma Shimma (brow bone).
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadows in Amaze (lid), Boy Band (lid), and Central Perk (lower lash line)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Demolotion
- Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
- Milani Length in Seconds Lash Fibers
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Define and Fill Duo
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick
- Maybelline Master Fix Setting Powder
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- Rimmel + Kate Moss Sculpting Trio (not sure of the exact name)
- Colour Pop Lip Primer
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Primer in East End Snob
- Life's Entropy Lip Theory in Anomoly
|I got distracted by my dog barking at me for no reason. Lol. And my left eye wasn't cooperating, which is nothing new.|
I'll be 100% honest, this FOTD was from Sunday. I kept debating whether or not to post it, and obviously I decided to go with it. Tomorrow or Sunday I am going to try to post the look I have been wearing all week.
See you soon!