Physicians Formula Extreme Shimmer Disco Glam Shadow & Liner in Glam Nude (Review and Swatches)7:04 AM
Today I will be reviewing and swatching a product that I feel very strongly about. And I mean that in a negative way. In fact, I don't know if I have ever hated a product this much. If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen this swatched. I bought this palette because Tati of Glam Life Guru on Youtube raved about them and they looked great when she swatched them. However, I despise this product. I just can't get it to work for me and I don't like putting in a lot of work to get something to look good on me.
Physicians Formula has released a lot of new products, just like every other brand'. They look amazing, so I picked up a few things. These eyeshadows are designed to be worn wet or dry. I am not one to wear my eyeshadows wet and these are so bad dry, that I didn't even try them wet. However, I will provide swatches that have been done with a damp brush.
Glam Nude is a neutral palette with a pop of purple and it is divided into three trios.
- Shimmering champagne with gold shimmer
- Shimmering copper that has no color payoff. It is just a bunch of gold shimmer.
- Shimmering brown that also has no color payoff whatsoever. It is just more gold micro glitter.
- Shimmering taupe with gold micro glitter. This shade had a little bit of color payoff.
- Satin violet with purple shimmer. Again, this one had a little bit of color payoff.
- Dark brown with gold micro glitter. This was the only decently pigmented shade of the palette.
|Swatched dry with no primer, one layer.|
|Swatched dry and layered, not over primer|
|Swatched with a damp brush and layered|
Up next I will have a review up of the kajal/liquid liner duos that go with this collection. See you soon!