A Fun and Bold Valentine's Day Look With Glitter1:05 PM
I didn't have any plans today and I had some of the new NYX glitters that I haven't had a chance to play around with yet. So why not try the red one out and see what happens? I also knew that I wanted to try one of the new Bite Amuse Bouche lipsticks I received from Influenster. I already like them a lot, but more on that later.
Yesterday I did a really soft pink look, so today is going to be the opposite. Even though I am wearing glitter, I don't feel that it is too over the top. But that could just be me. I love this look and I had a lot of fun applying everything. I sat in my grandma's room and listened to her tell a bunch old stories, which meant a lot to her. I get so worn out from making sure she has what she needs and making sure she doesn't hurt herself or fall, that I forget to just sit down and talk to her like I used to.
- NYX Glitter Glue as my primer
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Palette: Lyric (base), Love (entire lid ad blended into crease), and Swoon (outer lid and crease)
- M.A.C Fluidline in Blacktrack
- NYX Face and Body Glitter in Red
- Rimmel Wonderlash Lift Me Up Mascara
- Wet n Wild Brow Mascara
- Hard Candy Hydrating Primer Mist
- Make Up Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick
- Wet n Wild Highlighting and Concealing Pen in Illumi-Naughty
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Rose Champagne
- e.l.f Contour Palette
- Catrice Illuminating Pen
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Gazpacho
I hope all of you have a great day!
See you soon!