FOTD: New Product Try On Featuring Rimmel's New Magnif'Eyes Mono Eyeshadows8:53 PM
Happy Wednesday, everyone! If you follow me on Snapchat or Instagram, you have already seen swatches of these new Rimmel eyeshadows. At first, I didn't like them at all. I am still not impressed, but I can at least work with them. The shadow situation I had going on in my previous post was the result of them. But I will get a first impressions post up tomorrow. This is yesterday's look and I used a lot of newer products. Most of them I have used before, but I haven't mentioned too much.
I also colored my hair and I love it! I used John Frieda's Precision Foam color in 3N and I cannot recommend it enough. It covered up 99% of the red and blonde I had. I can still see some red and light blonde in certain areas, but it doesn't look bad. It gives the color some dimension.
- Hard Candy Hydrating Primer Mist
- NYX HD Concealer in Green
- Wet n Wild Dual Ended Contour Stick (applied before foundation). Sounds weird, but it works like a charm.
- Hard Candy Illuminating Strobing Drops (mixed with foundation) and lightly applied on the cheeks.
- e.l.f Acne Fighting Foundation
- Wet n Wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen
- NYX Ombre Blush in Sweet Spring
- Wet n Wild Illuminating Palette. I combined the two pink shades and lightly applied on top of the blush.
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer
- Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette. I used Bisque as my all over base and Gold Leaf in the center of my eyelid, on top of V.I.P Pass. A girl needs some extra sparkle. =)
- Anastasia Brow Whiz
- Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in Poser (inner corner), Millionaire (crease), and V.I.P Pass (lid).
- Hard Candy Bold & Gorgeous Dare to Flick Eyeliner
- OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencils in Tarred and Feathered
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
- Hard Candy Velvet Mousse Liquid Lipstick in Sweet Pea
I am happy I gave these eyeshadows a second chance. I still don't love them, but you will be hearing about them very soon. =)