Swatchfest Sunday On a Monday: Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip7:24 AM
Thank you Sephora for bringing this back! I managed to get my hands on it right before it went out of stock again. Even though the entire set is out of stock, you can buy each individual product. I figured this could be helpful for anyone looking for a new lipstick. Plus I just wanted to play around with the set and see how the shades looked on me. This set gives you a little bit everything: glosses, balms, mattes, reds, pinks, oranges, and berries.
- Tarte Lipsurgence Skintuitive Lip Gloss in Energy: natural light pink that adapts to your skin tone
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm in Super Strawberry: sheer berry pink
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip: sheer hot pink
- Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Berry Blast: vivid fuschia
- Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in Milky Way: light tan
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Peony: dusty rose
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Streak: coral pink
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Magenta Matte: matte neon pink (this one is on sale at Sephora for $10.50.)
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Homegirl: matte blackberry
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Cognac: dark brown
- Ciate London Liquid Velvet Matte Lipstick in Risque: classic red orange
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in Le Rouge: blood red
I apologize for getting this up a day late. This was a lot more time consuming than I expected.
See you soon!