FOTD: Shimmering Shades of Berry7:07 PM
I honestly don't know what inspired this look. I was just dying to try out my newly bought Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Craft. I went into Ulta and I immediately noticed their higher end side was completely different. I wondered why, and then I saw the new (and large) Anastasia Beverly Hills display. I immediately grabbed Craft before looking at anything else because I have wanted this shade for so long. I will also be going back to get the Glow Kit. But none of that is pertinent information at the moment. Read on to see how I achieved this look. =)
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Baby Face as my all over shadow
- Makeup Geek's Frappe as my transition color
- Using a damp brush, I applied Makeup Geek's Starry Eyed eyeshadow to the lid
- I applied Makeup Geeks Cherry Cola to the crease, but keeping most of the color on the outer portion. I also brought some of Cherry Cola onto the outer corner of the lid.
- I used a blend of Cherry Cola and Makeup Geek's Showtime on the bottom lash line
- I used Makeup Geek's Shimma Shimma to highlight the brow bone.
- For my lashes, I used two coats of Tarte's Gifted mascara
- Last but not least, I filled in my brows using Anastasia's Brow Whiz
- Oh, and to do my wing, I used NYX's Vinyl Liquid Liner.
- I started my spritzing Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist all over my face
- After letting that soak in for a minute, I used my green NYX HD Concealer around my nose, on my chin, and on my forehead. I blended this in using the Real Techniques sponge.
- Afterwards, I contoured using the Wet n Wild Dual Ended Contour Stick. I do this prior to my foundation because it looks more natural and I don't have to worry so much about any areas that are not properly blended. Again, I used my Real Techniques sponge.
- For my foundation, I used the Milani Conceal+ Perfect Foundation. I applied a pump and a half to my e.l.f Beautifully Bare Blending Brush.
- I concealed under my eyes and around my nose using Wet n Wild's Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen.
- I noticed that my foundation looked a little patchy and I also wanted some extra coverage, so I applied a little bit of L'Oreal's Infallible Pro Matte Powder in Porcelain. And now we have my new favorite foundation combination. It looked amazing and lasted all day.
- I dusted a little bit on the light pink shade from e.l.f's Illuminating Palette onto my cheekbones and nose.
- I prepped my lips using Tony Moly's Peach Lip Balm.
- I just had to use Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Craft. It is now my favorite liquid lipstick in terms of both color and formula.
I hope you have a great weekend! I am going to try and take it easy, which will only last for an hour or so.
See you soon!