FOTD Using Too Faced's Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette That Makes Blue Eyes POP!9:00 AM
Everyone has been singing the praises of this new Too Faced palette. Well, I have to sing right along with them. It is my favorite palette that Too Faced has ever done. I am a sap for warm tone palettes, so it was love at first sight. But before I review it, I figured I would post a FOTD using the palette.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette: Extra Creamy (base), Peanut Butter (crease), Peanut Brittle (lid), and Nuts About You (lower lash line)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz
- Tarte Gifted Mascara
- Borghese Eclissare ColorEdge Eye Pencils in Pitch Black
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick
- Wet n Wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen
- Wet n Wild Ombre Blush In Mai Tai Buy You a Drink
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection in 42 (lipstick)
- e.l.f Illuminating Palette to highlight my cheekbones and tip of my nose
You need this palette in your life. It is amazing. The Tarte Gifted Mascara is amazing, too. Just saying.
See you soon! xoxo