Fun and Whimsical FOTD5:39 PM
Yesterday, I was in one of those moods where you want to do something out of the box. I almost always stick to warm browns, but I have so many colorful eyeshadows that are begging to be used. I used a combination of older and newer products to create this look. I hope you enjoy!
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer
- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette. I used Extra Creamy for my base, then I used Spread The Love as my transition shade. I blended Jammin' into the crease and along the lower lash line. I used Jelly on the eyelid.
- ColourPop Metamorphosis Quad. I applied Hope on top of Jelly.
- Wet n Wild MegaLiner in Trim With Lace
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
- Wet n Wild Illumi-Naughty Highlighting and Concealing Pen
- e.l.f Cosmetics Contour Palette
- Wet n Wild Geometric Highlighting Palette
- Catrice Ultimate Stay Lip Liner in Rosy Rose
- Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss in Knockout Punch
I ended up loving this look! I wasn't sure about the white liner, but I when my grandma complimented me on it, I figured I must have done something right.
I hope you had a good Monday and I will have my review of the new Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks that Influenster sent me.
See you soon! xoxo