Luck of the Irish FOTD6:13 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day! This is such fun day, especially if you have Irish blood running through your veins. I am cooped up in the house because I have terrible allergies and the pollen is already killing me. But that didn't stop me from wearing festive makeup and nail polish. The eyeshadow is very bold, so I kept my lips and face pretty simple.
Most people only use green with gold or white, but I wanted to include a strong pop of orange to make my look a little bit different. To see what products I used, just keep reading. =)
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette. I used Lyric as my all over shade and I applied Analogue, which is a matte, vibrant orange, into the crease. For my lid and lower lash line, I used Lemmy, which is gorgeous emerald green. For my brow highlight, I used Skulls.
- For my eyeliner, I used my handy dandy M.A.C Fluidline in Blacktrack.
- Like always (but not for much longer), I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I love this stuff, but I do have the new L'Oreal brow pencil to try out.
- For mascara, I used Maybelline's The Falsies Push Up Drama.
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist
- NYX HD Concealer in Green. I use this on my chin and around my nose.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
- Sephora Bright Future Color Corrector in Peach for under my eyes.
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam. I used Crushed Pearl to highlight my cheeks and cupid's bow.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Nude Collection Lipstick in 42
I will be back tomorrow (or later tonight) with a new review for you guys.
See you soon!