FOTD: Bronzed and Ready to Glow2:50 PM
Happy Monday, everyone! I posted this look on Instagram on Saturday and I really liked how it turned out, so I wanted to post all of the details here. I recently started playing around more with bronzers, and I have no idea what rock I have been under. I used to be terrified of bronzers, but now I want to try them all.
- Catrice Cosmetics Camouflage Cream as my primer
- NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals.
- 1st shade 1st row as the base
- 2nd shade on 2nd row as my transition shade. FYI, I hate when eyeshadows don't have names.
- I used a combination of the 2nd shade on the last row and 2nd shade of the 3rd row for the crease. I also used these two along the lower lash line.
- On my eyelid, I applied the 3rd shade of the 2nd row.
- Sephora Inner Rim Gel Liner
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer
- Tarte Tarteist Gifted Mascara
- NYX Shine Killer Face Primer
- Sephora Collection I <3 Cushion Bronzer. I apply this in the same areas as a regular bronzer, but just under my foundation. I think it is way too orange to use on top of foundation.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector
- Catrice Cosmetics Camouflage Cream
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder in 1
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin
- Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Rose Pink
I will be back soon with a look at Wet n Wild's summer collection.
See you soon!