FOTD: Warm Smoky Eye Using the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals (and Other New Products)6:38 PM
I have been using the NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals for the last four days and I wanted to post this to show you what this palette can do. I also had some other products that I needed to put to the test, so I came up with this look. I hope you like it!
- NYX Shine Killer Primer
- NYX Color Correcting Palette. I used green around my nose and chin, the light peach under my eyes, and the yellow on the tops of my cheekbone.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector (whew...that is a mouth full)
- Catrice Camouflage Cream
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder to lightly set everything
- Catrice Prime + Fine Contouring Duo in Ashy Radiance. I only used the contour shade, which is great for fair skin. I find it to be a little tough to blend out, though. But it works.
- e.l.f Sheer High Definition Powder. I use this to clean up my contour and to bake.
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Hot Spice.
- Urban Decay Afterglow Powder Highlighter in Sin.
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Shadow Primer
- NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals. I used the lightest shade all over the lid and used the second shade on the second row as my transition shade. In the crease, I used a combination of the second shade on the fourth row and the last shade of the third row. On the lid, I used the matte dark cranberry. This is the second color of the third row.
- Sephora Wink It Felt Liner in Little Black Dress. Mine came in the new Minnie Mouse set (also comes with Bone White) but it is available as part of Sephora's permanent collection.
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- NYX Lip Liner in Pale Pink
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sugarcane
I still need to try out the brights palette, which I will probably do on Monday. So far I like the Warm Neutrals palette. It isn't anything great, but it is better than I expected.
See you soon!