Minnie Mouse Inspired FOTD: Bold Lips and Graphic Liner1:44 PM
Today was one of those days where I had no idea what I wanted to do with my makeup, but I wanted to do something a little more fun and creative. I looked in my bag and saw my new Sephora Minnie Mouse Collection eyeliners and Cream Lip Stains. I wanted to incorporate the red lip stain and both eyeliners. So I came up with this look.
- Catrice Camouflage Cream as my primer and undereye concealer
- e.l.f High Definition Powder in Sheer to set the concealer
- Viseart Theory Palette in Cashmere. I used the lightest matte shade as my all over base, the light taupe shimmer shade on the lid, and just a smidge of the matte brown in the crease. I used the white shimmer shadow to highlight my brow bone.
- Sephora Collection Wink It Felt Liner in Little Black Dress and Bone White. Mine are from the Minnie Mouse Collection set, but these shades are part of Sephora's permanent range.
- Sephora Collection Inner Rim Gel Liner in Fawn Over Me
- L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer
- NYX Shine Killer Primer
- NYX Color Correcting Palette. I used the green on my chin and around my nose. I also used the lighter peach shade under my eyes and the darker shade to contour with. I blended it with my Real Techniques sponge and set it lightly with the e.l.f powder.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector.
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
- Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Hot Spice. I used the lightest peach shade on the bottom row. It reminds me of the blush that came out with the Minnie Mouse Collection, but the quality is a lot better.
- e.l.f Illuminating Palette. I used the golden white shade to lightly highlight my cheekbones.
- Guerlain Terracotta Light Bronzing Powder in 02
I love how this turned out. Even though the eyeliner makes a statement, you can still pair it with a bold, bright lip. I have to admit that I found this particular shade of the Sephora Lip Cream to be a bit of a pain, but that is a post for another day.
I have some great posts coming this week, so stay tuned.
See you soon!