Five Minute Summer Time Makeup5:21 PM
Where I live, it is already pushing 90 degrees. One day this week it got to 88, which means I am an overheated mess. I hate Georgia in late spring and summer. Needless to say, I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup because it is already so darn hot and humid. In fact, most days I don't wear any at all. Since I have new products to try out, some days I force myself. On such days, I usually wear some variation of this look.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector in Light
- Catrice Cosmetics Camouflage Cream in Ivory
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin. I used my finger to apply this on my nose, cheek bones, cupid's bow, inner corner of my eye, and under my brow bone.
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder
- Tarte Gifted Mascara
- Pixi Beauty Brow Powder Palette
- Lancome Juicy Shaker in Mangoes Wild
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray