FOTD: My Take on Everyday Glam6:44 PM
I have wanted to do this post for a couple of weeks because I wanted to show how good eyeshadow looks when used to do a winged liner. It is much easier (and faster) than using liquid or gel liners. I also wanted to show the Viseart Theory Palette in action.
Products Used and Steps:
- Catrice Cosmetics Camouflage Cream as my eyeshadow primer
- Viseart Theory Palette in Cashmere
- I used the matte vanilla as my base shade
- Then I applied the shimmery light copper all over the lid and used the matte warm brown in the crease. I kept most of the color on the outer crease.
- Using the matte dark taupe, I lined my eyes and created a wing. I like using the e.l.f. small angled liner. I also used the matte warm brown along my lower lash line.
- To highlight my brow bone and inner corner, I used the shimmery vanilla.
- For my lashes, I used a coat of L'Oreal's Telescopic Mascara and four of the Kiss Ever EZ Lashes Trio Lashes on the outer half of my lash line. I used a combination of extra short and short lashes. I finished with a second coat of mascara.
- Wet n Wild's Ultimate Brow Mascara in Nothing But Bru-Nette
- For foundation, I used Milani's Conceal+Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation+Concealer in Vanilla.
- To highlight and conceal, I used Wet n Wild's Illumi-Naughty Highligting and Concealing Pen. FYI, if you are not careful, it can crease a little bit. I haven't used it in a few weeks and forgot about that little detail.
- I lightly applied L'Oreal's Infallible Pro-Matte Powder to set everything.
- For blush and highlight, I used Wet n Wild's Color Icon Blush in Rose Champagne followed by their MegaGlow Highlighter in Precious Petals.
- Jordana Sweet Cream Matte lipstick in Strawberry Cheesecake was my lip color of choice for the day.
- I spritzed Smashbox's Primer Water all over my face and tapped it in with my Real Techniques Sponge. This took away any powderiness and make everything blend together well.
I hope you had a great day! See you soon!