My Go to FOTD for Last Week (Another Take on Everyday Glam Makeup)7:38 PM
Last week, I more or less stuck with the same look. It is perfect for summer time because the eyes are warm and neutral, the skin is tan and glowy, and the lips are a light pink. Since it is the weekend, I slapped on some falsies, which took the look to the next level. To see how I got the look, just keep reading.
- To prime my eyes, I used Benefit's Air Patrol and let it sit for a minute.
- For all of my eyeshadow, I used the Morphe 35O palette. I used the lightest matte color all over the eye and I used two of the warm mattes in the crease.
- To line my eyes and create a wing, I used Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown. I quickly ran Sephora's new Contour Inner Rim Gel Liner in Fawn Over Me.
- I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz to fill in my brows. And now it is empty. =(
- On my lashes, I used Tarte's Gifted Mascara and applied the Kiss True Volume Lashes in Posh. These lashes add a little bit of drama without being too over the top.
- As my foundation primer, I used the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore Defense Primer Serum.
- I actually used a BB cream for this look. I went with Physicians Formula SuperBB #InstaReady in Light, which is actually too dark for me. But it makes me look like I have some color.
- To conceal and highlight, I used Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser.
- To set everything, I lightly applied L'Oreal's Infallible Pro-Matte Powder.
- To add some extra color to my skin, I lightly applied the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronze.
- For my blush, I used e.l.f Cosmetics Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky.
- For my highlighter, I used a mix of Starburst and Crushed Pearl from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam.
- Last but not least are the lips. I lined them (gasp!) using NYX Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Pale Pink and applied Bite Beauty's Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Sugar Cane. I was originally going to use Palladio's Velvet Matte Lip Cream in Jacquard, but at the last minute I decided to a more toned down lip.
By the way, if anyone has ever gotten their brows done at the Benefit Brow Bar at Ulta, please let me know how your experience was. I am considering trying it out, but I would like to hear some feedback.
See you soon!