Two FOTD's and One Palette: Soft and Neutral/Teal and Gold using the Violet Voss x Laura Lee Palette1:54 PM
My original plan was to just do the soft and neutral look for today's post. But then I figured why not use all of the same products, but just switch up the eyeshadow shades? So that is exactly what I did. I've worn the "soft and neutral" look a few times this week, but today I wanted to use the gorgeous teal shade in the palette. So far, I am impressed with this palette. It is incredible and now it makes me want to get Violet Voss everything.
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Violet Voss x Laura Lee Palette
- Soft and Neutral Look: Basic as my base, Priss Pot as my transition shade, Britches in the crease, Larlee on the lid with Tickled Pink on top, and Alabama on the outer V.
- Teal and Gold Look: Basic as the base, Priss Pot as my transition, Fried in the crease, Smashlee on the lid and lower lash line, Fleeky on the inner corner, and Sugah as my brow bone highlight.
- Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liner for the teal and gold look. I used the shade Lou to set it and smooth it out a bit.
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara topped with Essence Cosmetics Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore Defense Primer Serum
- City Color Color Corrector in Green
- Milani Conceal+Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation+Concealer in Creamy Vanilla.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Fair
- Cover Girl Tru Blend Contour Palette in Light
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Justify My Love
- Laura Gellar Baked Gelato Illuminator in Charming Pink
- Milani Lipstick in Nude Creme
- NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
By the way, I think this is my new favorite lip combination. It is the perfect nude lip for me.
I am happy with how both of these looks turned out. It shows how versatile this palette is and it was nice to play around with some color. I have gotten to where I use only neutral eyeshadows and I need to start being more adventurous.
I need to try a few more of the shades before doing a review of the palette, and I will try to do that before it comes back in stock, which is June 29th at 10:00 am PST.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend and I will see you soon!