FOTD: Fun Pops of Color Using NYX Electro Liners and Lip Lustre Glossy Lip Tint11:11 AM
After giving the bolder, brighter makeup a break yesterday, I was ready to play with a little bit of color. Plus I wanted to test out the NYX Electro Liners one last time before posting my review of them. I don't recommend them, by the way. This look is actually quite easy to achieve and adds some subtle color to the eyes.
I also want to note that I received all of the L'Oreal products in the Voluminous Vox Box from Influenster for testing purposes. I will have a separate post up on the box and what I think of the products.
Products Used and Steps:
- Like always, I start with eyeshadow primer. I have been using the Milani Eyeshadow Primer for a couple of weeks now and it has become my favorite one.
- As my base, I used the L'Oreal Colour Riche Mono Shadow in the shade Paris Beach.
- For my crease and lid shades, I used the Viseart Color Theory Palette in Cashmere.
- The black liner I used is the Milani Eye Tech Define 2 in 1 Brow + Eyeliner Felt Pen.
- I took the NYX Electro Liner on Coastal and lined the bottom of the wing, then I used the shade Powerlines on my waterline. And you can barely even see it. It is supposed to be a bright yellow.
- The brows were a bit of a process. I started off using the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Pro Kit. I applied the wax from the kit and combed it through with the included spooly. Then I applied the powder. To give them a more finished look, I used wet n Wild's UltimateBrow Mascara.
- For my lashes, I used the new L'Oreal Voluminous Primer under Essence's Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara.
- To prime my skin, I used Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Pore Defense Primer Serum.
- For foundation and concealer, I used Maybelline's Fit Me Matte+Poreless and their Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser.
- To contour a bit, I used the new Cover Girl Tru Blend Contour Palette.
- To set everything, I used the Coty Air Spun powder
- I cannot go without using a highlighter, so I used Makeup Revolution's Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights.
- And last but not least, I used the new NYX Lip Lustre Glossy Lip Tint in Retro Socilaite.