FOTD: Minimalist, Glowy Makeup8:36 AM
There is one kind of look I haven't successfully accomplished yet: that effortless looking, extremely glowy makeup a la Jennifer Lopez and Jaclyn Hill. But I have finally done it. Or at least something close to it.
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Baby Face (base), Latte, and Cocoa Bear in the crease.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sun Dipped. I used Tourmaline on the lid and Summer as in inner corner highlight. I also used Summer on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, and the tip of my nose. I mixed Bronze and Tourmaline to use as a blush.
- Profusion Cosmetics Trendsetter Brow Palette
- L'Oreal Voluminous Primer* and Tarte's Gifted Mascara
- I did receive this product free for testing purposes from Influenster.
- Soap and Glory One Heck Of a Blot Primer
- Profusion Concealer Palette. I used a light peach as a color corrector for dark circles.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Complexion Perfector
- Coty Airspun Loose Powder
- Buxom Lip Polish in Kristen
I didn't use my DSLR camera to take any of the "selfies" because it was charging and I had no intentions of posting this look. But I really like how it turned out and it is a great go to look. It is a more natural look, which we all know isn't something I do very often. This look is more suitable for normal to dry skin. I have oily skin and it worked fine, but towards the end of the day, it did look a little bit greasy.
You will probably see some of these pictures again for my review of the ABH Glow Kit in Sun Dipped. Spoiler alert: it is fantastic!
See you soon!