FOTDs: Dramatic Daytime Look vs Simple and Polished Daytime Look8:52 PM
This post is going to be similar to the last one in that I am going to do two similar FOTD's. The only difference between the two are the lipsticks, eyeshadows used, and winged liner. I love both of these looks and you guys know I cannot resist warm toned eyeshadows.
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Violet Voss x Laura Lee Palette
- Dramatic Daytime: Basic all over the eye, Priss Pot as my transition shade, Britches and Fried in the crease, Bitty all over the lid, Hissy Fit in the center of the lid, and Fleeky in the inner corners.
- Simple and Polished Daytime: pretty much the same except I used Yoshi on the lid and Tickled Pink in the inner corner. I also blended a little bit of Alabama into the crease.
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara topped with Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liner for the dramatic look.
- L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Liner for Simple Daytime
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Pore Defense Primer Serum
- Cover Girl Clean Matte BB Cream
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- Coty Airspun Powder
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin
- e.l.f Baked Blush in Passion Pink
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Precious for the "dramatic" look
- Milani lipstick in Nude Creme topped with NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
I hope ya'll have a great, and safe, weekend! Happy 4th of July!