FOTD: Plum Smoky Eyes and Sparkly Pink Lips7:01 PM
Varying shades of purples and plums haven't exactly been my favorite colors in the past, but over the last few days, I have been loving them. Especially when paired with a glossy pink lip.
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. I used Divinity all over and Black Currant on the lid. For my transition shade, I used Cashew Chew and blended Almond Truffle to deepen the crease a little bit. I also blended Black Currant onto the lower lash line.
- To fill in my brows, I used Wet n Wild's UltimateBrow Mascara.
- For my lashes, I applied two coats of Lancome's Grandiose mascara.
- To line my eyes and create a wing, I used the Kiss Wing It Eyeliner Kit, except I used a different brush that what comes in the kit.
- On my waterline, I used Profusion's Precise Gel Liner in Plum. This was sent to me by Profusion in a set that comes with 6 liners. I don't think you can buy it separately.
- To prime my face, I used Catrice's Prime and Fine Smoothing Refiner. For my foundation, I used Sonia Kashuk's new Soft Focus Satin Matte Foundation. Or at least I think that is what it is called. I have looked it up so many times and I still can't remember for sure. Anyways, it is her new one. Review coming soon. =)
- To conceal my undereye circles and some redness around my nose, I used Catrice's Camouflage Cream.
- I used a mix of two Jouer products on my lips. I used their Liquid Lip Creme in Cassis and topped it with the Skinny Dip Lip Topper. It made for a glorious combination.
- And to highlight, I used Laura Geller's Baked Gelato in Charming Pink. I also lightly applied Too Faced's Love Flush blush in Justify My Love.
- I did contour using Profusion's highlight and contour stick. Thanks so much to Profusion for sending them to me!
This is an easy fall look for anyone that doesn't want to wear the darker, vampy colors. It is soft and feminine, too. I typically don't contour, but my face was swollen from sinus issues, which is always fun.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will be back soon with some skincare reviews and my thoughts on some new Holiday releases.