UPDATED: Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette Swatches and Comparison to the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette1:36 PM
Happy Thursday, everyone! Since the Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette is being restocked today, I wanted to post some swatches and a quick review for you guys. I'll also do a comparison to the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette and briefly discuss my overall experience with Kylie Cosmetics so far.
The Royal Peach palette is a stunner! It is $45 for 12 eyeshadows in varying finishes. I love that she included a few pops of color amongst the warm neutrals, allowing you to create a wider variety of unique and fun looks. You can be as bold or as natural as you want with this palette.
|Top Row: Sorbet, Seashell, Peachy, Royal, Queen Bee, Duke|
Bottom Row: Duchess, Sandy, Mojito, North Star, Crush, Cinnamon
- Sorbet is a matte pale orange.
- Seashell is a metallic rose gold with a touch of peach.
- Peachy is a matte bright coral.
- Royal is a matte bright blue.
- Queen Bee is a metallic coppery gold.
- Duke is a metallic true copper.
- Duchess is a metallic copper with gold shimmer. Duchess reminds me more of a pressed pigment. It isn't packed as tightly as the other shades and there is some fallout with it.
- Sandy is a matte tan.
- Mojito is a metallic chartreuse.
- North Star is a metallic lilac.
- Crush is a satin peachy pink.
- Cinnamon is a matte burnt orange.
|Sorbet, Seashell, Peachy, Royal, Queen Bee, Duke, Duchess, Sandy, Mojito, North Star, Crush, Cinnamon|
|I used Sorbet, Peachy, Cinnamon, Duke, Duchess, Royal, and Seashell.|
I am really pleased with the Royal Peach Palette so far! I've also been impressed with how quickly Kylie Cosmetics ships their products. Considering how in demand this product is, I feel like I received it in a good amount of time. The shopping process is pretty easy, too. I do think it is worth getting, especially if you are a fan of warm colors like myself.
I hope you found this post helpful!
See you soon!
The first few times I used this palette, I had a sinus infection. I opened it up today (2/3) and noticed that the packaging had a fairly strong scent. The scent reminds me of paint. I am fairly certain it is the packaging and not the eyeshadows themselves. I haven't experienced any form of irritation from the palette so far, but this is something important to keep in mind if you were wanting to purchase it. I am so sorry for this oversight. Now I know not to review products when my sense of smell is compromised. Nonetheless, I will continue to use the palette because I do enjoy using it and like I said, I haven't experienced irritation.